Business Resources« Back to Search Results
The Nebraska Staff of USDA Rural Development is committed to assisting Nebraskans in accessing USDA financing programs that are designed to offer:
- Affordable homeownership and repair opportunities.
- Safe and modern rental housing facilities.
- Essential public facilities and services including: Water and sewer systems, Community facilities, Telecommunications equipment and facilities
- Business opportunities to build and sustain healthy economies.
- Financial and technical assistance to cooperative and value-added efforts across Nebraska.
- Energy opportunities for conservation, installation of renewable energy systems, and research & demonstration on biofuels and advanced biofuels.
Rural Business programs seek to enhance the quality of life for all rural Americans by providing leadership in building competitive businesses that can prosper in both the domestic and global trading marketplace. Programs include:
- Business and Industry Loan Guarantee
- Rural Economic Development Loan and Grant
- Rural Business Enterprise Grant
- Rural Business Opportunity Grant
- Intermediary Relending Program
- Energy Programs
- Value-Added Producer Grant Program
Rural Utilities programs provide assistance to rural communities to ensure access to affordable and essential utilities such as water, waste disposal, electricity, and telecommunications services. These services help to improve the quality of life for people who live, work, or do business in rural areas. Programs include:
- Water and Waste Disposal Loan And Grant(Emergency Community Water Assistance Grant)
- Solid Waste Management Grant (Technical Assistance and Training Grant)
- Distance Learning and Telemedicine Loan And Grant
NEBRASKA STATE OFFICE
Office located in Room 308, Federal Building; Mailing Address: Room 152, Federal Building
100 Centennial Mall North
Lincoln, Nebraska 68508
(402) 437-5551 | Phone
(402) 437-5408 | Fax