FREE Workshop by the SBA Nebraska Distric Office
Friday, December 14, 2012
The SBA Nebraska District Office offers a FREE, dynamic workshop designed to win federal government contracts for your small business each third Thursday of the month starting at 8:30 a.m.
- Is this market for you? An overview of selling to local, state and Federal government
- What to do: Registration on Central Contractor Registration
- Where and how to find bidding opportunities on the Internet: Learn about Federal Business Opportunities available at www.fbo.gov
- U.S. Small Business Administration certifications: HUBZone and 8(a) Business Development
- A chance to meet the experts and join in discussion and group questions.
Speakers include representatives from the SBA Office of Government Contracting and NBDC Procurement Technical Assistance Center.
This workshop is presented in cooperation with: 55th Contracting Squadron, Offutt Air Force Base and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Omaha District
To register, visit the online calendar and select the date you wish to attend. All workshops are at the SBA Nebraska District Office at 10675 Bedford Avenue, Suite 100, Omaha, just northeast of the intersection at 108th St. and Maple.
For more details, please email Lisa Tedesco or call (402) 221-7229.