Dine Out in Greater Fremont! Local Restaurants Feature Diverse Cuisine Options
5 Jan 2023
Whether you’re looking for a restaurant to celebrate a special occasion, to try a new cuisine, or to grab a quick bite, there are so many places to choose from in the Greater Fremont area. Here are a few of the excellent, and diverse, dining options in Greater Fremont:
- Honey’s Thai Kitchen - has traditional Thai favorites like Pad Thai and Basil Fried rice.
- Black Label Burgers & Shakes - this family friendly restaurant specializes in burgers and shakes, and also has cocktails and beer on tap.
- Ninja Steak & Sushi House - has more than 30 types of sushi and 40 types of maki rolls, and a hibachi grill.
- Gringos Cantina - offers personalized service and unique south-of-the-border flair since 1985!
- La Hacienda - serves up Mexican favorites, burgers, margaritas and more.
- Osteria Kayla - plenty of options, including Italian specialities and steaks in an upscale setting.
- Crush Pizza & Alehouse - this local spot has a winning combination of pizza, beer and sports!
- The L.A. Fire Proof Door - their large menu features salads, sandwiches, burgers and wings.
- Reinita Restaurant - this new eatery features Guatemalan food like enchiladas, guacamole, nachos, and special home made soup.
- Tortilleria y Taqueria Anita - specializes in El Salvadorian food, including tacos and burritos.
“We are fortunate to have a huge diversity of cuisine available here in Greater Fremont. We have Thai, burgers, sushi, American bar food, “TexMex,”, Mexican, Italian, pizza, Guatemalan, El Salvadorian, fine dining, and so much more,” shared Kelsey Martinez, Director of Business Services at the Greater Fremont Development Corporation.