Introducing the new InternNE.com
30 Jan 2013
The Fremont Area Chamber, Fremont United Way, Greater Fremont Development Council, Midland University and Metropolitan Community College are collaborating on a Chamber YOUniversity Lunch 'n Learn program on Tuesday, February 19th at Midland University. Please send a representative from your company to learn about the Intern Nebraska Program. There is no cost to attend, but registrations are a must! Register at www.fremontne.org or call Bonnie Nebuda at 402.721.2641.
The featured speaker will be Allison Hatch, InternNE Program Coordinator from the Nebraska Department of Economic Development. She will be providing the details on how employers can connect with college students through the intern program. The program provides up to a 60% match for businesses hiring eligible student interns.
Download a flyer for the Lunch n Learn Program HERE.
Go to HERE for more information on Intern Nebraska Program and Guidelines.
InternNE.com is the premier place for paid internships in Nebraska.
Why use InternNE.com?
- InternNE.com is free and reaches students across Nebraksa
- Students use InternNE.com - more than 900 students are already registered on InternNE.com
- Students love InternNE.com - all interships are high quality, paid positions
- Apply for InternNE Grants on InternNE.com - potentially receive a reimbursment of up to 60% of the student's wages, up to $5,000 per new intership.
- InternNE.com is consistently promoted by the Nebraska Department of Economic Development - we help you promote your interships.