Animal Food Manufacturing
Our central location places us squarely in the middle of the animal food production pipeline with close proximity to raw materials and ease of access to customers. Agribusiness flourishes in Fremont & Greater Omaha.
- Fremont has a location quotient of 13.53 in the Dog & Cat Food Manufacturing industry, meaning there are more than thirteen times as many employees in this industry than you would expect in a region of this size, which speaks to the existing network of existing businesses in this industry.
- Nebraska and Iowa have strong supply clusters in grain and beef production, animal slaughtering, and ag-related processing.
- Within a 200-mile radius of Greater Omaha, Dog and Cat Food Manufacturers purchase over half a billion dollars of industry goods, with more than $340 million of goods purchased from outside the market.
- An analysis of the supply chain leakage for this industry reveals the following potential industries as great additions to our animal food footprint:
- Metal Can/Container Manufacturer
- Wet Corn Milling
- Paper Bag and Coated and Treated Paper Manufacturing
- With the addition of Lincoln Premium Poultry, a chicken processing facility that began their operations in Fremont in 2019, additional raw ingredients are available to exisiting and future animal food manufacturers that choose to locate and grow in and around Fremont.
- In 2017, Hansen-Mueller Co. brought their animal food packaging operations to Fremont. Other firms are seeing the advantage of locating in Fremont, why not you?
- Other firms active in animal food manufacturing across Greater Omaha:
- Oxbow Animal Health
- Prince-Agri Products
- Royal Canin
- Southwest Iowa Renewable Energy
- Many, many more!
Are you ready to confidentially explore Greater Fremont as a spot for investment and growth? We'd love to visit and help you navigate the possibility. Call us at 402-753-8126, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.