BizAssist is your one-stop resource for finding information on starting a business, growing your business, managing employees and where to reach out for one on one assistance.
ESRI Demographic Reports
- To receive detailed demographic information, traffic counts, and other information to help you explore an opportunity in Greater Fremont, please contact us.
Retail Economic Development Links
- The International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) is the global trade association of the shopping center industry. Membership includes shopping center owners, developers, managers, marketing specialists, investors, lenders, retailers and public officials. This site contains information on its members and the services it provides.
- The International Franchise Association, founded in 1960, is a membership organization of franchisors, franchisees, and suppliers. This site is dedicated to providing its members and guests with a one-stop shopping experience for franchise information.
- The International Mass Retail Association (IMRA) is a membership organization that supports the mass retail industry through conferences and research in industry development.
- The National Retail Federation (NRF) is a membership organization devoted to supporting the retail industry. The NRF offers its members industry conferences, research and training programs, a group purchasing program and access to a variety of industry-related publications.
Deer Pointe Retail Development
This prime land ready for development borders 4-lane HWY 275 at a major interchange showing a traffic count of 16,000 per day. Fremont's newest and upscale neighborhoods are located just a minute away from this location. Fremont's trade area is 55,000 and growing as people travel to Fremont for healthcare, shopping, work, and recreation. For more information on Deer Pointe please contact Maggie Diers-Yost at (402) 721-1471 or to email click here. Click Here to download PDF.
Gallery 23 East Development
Gallery 23 East is located just east of Menards on corner of Highway 275 and Highway 30. This development has plans for commercial, multi-family and single family units with Lake Galleria right in the center of it all. For information on Commercial and Residential development contact Gary Kuklin 402.880.1887. Click Here to download PDF.
Menards Retail Development
These properties are located adjacent to the Menards Mega store and near Wal-Mart, Hy-Vee, Gordmans and Staples. There are 13 outlots ranging in size from 1.03 to 55.99 acres. These are prime retail locations. Signalized access is at Highway 30/23rd Street and Lumber Street. Utilities are available. Commercial zoning.
- To discuss purchasing or leasing an outlot from Menards go to www.menardsrealestate.com/RealEstate.